Happy Sunday! Another fine day to honor the memory of the United States Of America, which will possibly rise back up one day. This pinup is by Peter Dribben, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys covers the gun shop which sold Adam Lanza’s mother a gun having their license suspended
- Wake Up America covers the Washington Post spin on guns
- Doug Powers catches moonbattery from MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Gitmo
- The Daley Gator finds something interesting in the Obama budget
- Sister Toldjah has the morning after pill tweet of the week
- Rhymes With Right covers Harry Reid and unconstitutionality
- Right Truth covers Christians being the biggest threat, according to the US government
- Public Secrets wonders why Obamacare isn’t simpler as promised
- protein wisdom has the latest insanity from the People’s Republik Of Brokeifornia
- Political Clown Parade is less than impressed with Obama on the Constitution
- Maggie’s Notebook points out that Hanoi Jane’s mistake was something other than what Jane thinks
- Joshuapundit has more outrage featuring the RoP
- Jammie Wearing Fools features outrage that sounds like leftist bloggers
- House of Eratosthenes features accurate but sexist
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces covers Warmists still hiding the decline
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sarah Nicola Randall. And Rule 5 News (last week’s. Bob played with taxes).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday Funday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Lucy Pinder. And Melissa Cunningham.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee (last week’s). And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica Patrick celebs without makeup.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Budget to Cap Retirement Accounts at $3 Million.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Jessica Davies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And a Miss Puerto Rico 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ambrosia.
- The Last Tradition has Carla Campbell Rule 5 (last week’s).
- The Chive has surfer girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Planning and Democracy with Shirley Manson. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Vikings.
- RedNeck Insurrection has Rule 5 Saturday (last week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Raquel Welch. And Morning Mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Alexa Vega. And Full Metal Reacharound (last week’s). And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Progressive Crazy: MSNBC says you don’t own your kids and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Poland. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.