If All You See…

…is a wonderful planet healing bike posing in front of awesome carbon sucking trees, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is The Other McCain, with a post on teenage sex in the news.

Comment by david7134
2013-02-09 14:07:30

Have you developed a thing for bikes?

Comment by JGlanton
2013-02-09 14:45:35

That looks fast. Real fast. I’m doubly impressed that they installed pedal cleats into 8″ stilleto shoes.

Stradalli Phantom TT-717 3K carbon time trial bike. STRADA-PRO carbon bars and 50/85mm Stradalli carbon deep dish wheels. This bike was ridden by Grant Potter in World Masters Championship. Grant Potter become World Masters Champion second year in a row.

You should see their other models.

2013-02-09 16:04:34

Just trying to clear out some photos from the computer folder.

You guys have any recommendations for a theme next week?

2013-02-09 16:13:12

I enjoy reading a post that can make men and
women think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

2013-02-09 16:20:27

If she’s able to peddle that bike dressed like that, then I’ll believe that man is completely responsible for all of the world’s global warming.

Comment by gitarcarver
2013-02-09 17:56:40

I thought the same thing and then I realized that while the pedal on the right side of the bike is hidden, the entire crank is missing on the left side of the bike.

Methinks this bike was not photographed ready to ride. The model on the other hand….

2013-02-09 18:27:14

snort!

Comment by JGlanton
2013-02-09 19:20:14

THe left side crank is right there. It says “SRAM”.
I believe that the thick soles on her bike shoes are designed to keep her rear end higher for better aerodynamic flow. The half-boob jersey may have some airflow effect as well. I’d would need some other views to confirm. Especially the 180 degree perspective.

2013-02-09 19:26:41

I am confident in stating, that we eagerly await such scientific scrutiny

Comment by Dana
2013-02-09 19:53:10

Our inimitable host wrote:

You guys have any recommendations for a theme next week?

Yeah: use my Rule 5 Blogging theme! It might take you a bit of time to find the right photos.

2013-02-09 19:55:04

suggestion: Girls in big monster or muddin trucks.

Comment by Bigfoot
2013-02-09 20:41:33

I can hear Freddie Mercury, “♫I want to ride my bicycle♫…”

2013-02-09 20:43:29

Hmm, I wonder if I can find military ladies in big monster trucks?

Comment by JGlanton
2013-02-10 01:10:45

Have you done lowriders yet? Not much belches more carbon and soot than an old Impala with a blown 572 cubic inch big block motor (That’s 9.4 liters to you Prius drivers).

I once met a girl who did a few lowrider spreads. Last time I saw her was on an elevator. She was wearing white stretch tights head to toe.

2013-02-10 12:01:53

Good idea. Already running with military women this week, will set a reminder for that next week.

Bad Behavior has blocked 9282 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE