If All You See…

…if all you see is snow that only occurs when it’s hot outside, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is Victory Girl’s Blog, with a post on how Hillary disgraced the nation.

Comment by proof Subscribed to comments via email
2013-01-25 15:11:08

An altogether pleasant sight… until you see where her trigger finger is resting. Unless she’s planning to shoot the ground beside her, and possibly lose her gun in the process, she should lay her finger alongside the guard.

2013-01-25 15:23:58

I’m also saddened that she feels the need, or has a mental disorder (like many), to pluck her eyebrows.

But, it is good to see that she does plan for the hot weather of the snow.

Comment by Brian
2013-01-25 15:30:27

And your comments about the snow are?

2013-01-25 15:37:26

I take it brian that you are one of the ignorant deniers of the religiousity of knowledge that the hotter the weather, the more snow you get.

Thus, the female eyebrow picker is prepared. She is wearing her warm outer coat while also having it open allowing the excess body heat, gained from the overbearing excessive global heat, to escape.

Comment by Brian
2013-01-25 15:47:30

1.) Some might say that you need to get out more.

2.) I don’t know what you said there.

3.) So I don’t know what else to say.

2013-01-25 17:17:39

Stick around a bit more, and you’ll understand.

I’m really satirical and our resident troll parrots the party’s religious doublespeak.

2013-01-25 20:15:41

HEH…
I’m betting this is her constant and ever-present adversary.

Comment by JGlanton
2013-01-25 22:35:29

All I saw was a bra. Looking more closely,
she’s wearing the Russian Spetsnaz Flora uniform. She’s holding an RPK gun.

Oh, and the girl is Ola.

Comment by Brian
2013-01-26 08:35:13

You’re kind to call that pesky little gnat a troll.

You’re good sports and evenly matched, though.

Bad Behavior has blocked 9567 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Performance Optimization WordPress Plugins by W3 EDGE