Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America….oh, who the hell am I kidding? We’re doomed. I might as well start using the Socialist flag in these posts, until the resulting crash and destru….OK, had some coffee and a microwave egg biscuit. Much better now. Anyhow, this pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has a math quiz
- American Power points out that part time is the new normal
- Blogs For Victory wonders about 141% turnout
- Conservative Commune discusses the 99%
- Doug Ross reaches way back for a lesson on the election
- Fire Andrea Mitchell is “just wondering” about the election results
- Gay Patriot wonders if supporting gay marriage could help the GOP
- House of Eratosthenes discusses mandate wars
- Moonbattery brings us the wonderful state of live news in Liberal World and…hey, bring my camera back, you thief!
- neo-neocon has lessons learned from the election
- Patterico has some wonderful news about criminals from Brokeifornia
- And Public Secrets points out Brokeifornia voters were duped
- And while on Brokeifornia, Right Truth points out really important spending by San Francisco
- Down in Raised On Hoecakes land, schools may close do to…..can you guess?
- And, last, but not least, let’s end on a note that liberals and conservatives can agree on, via teresamerica
- And one to grow on: The First Street Journal has remembering Ft. Hood three years later.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Pollyanna Woodward (last weeks, so how about a big link dump on conservative opinions post-election). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Kate Upton. And Kelly Brook. (both last week’s)
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has a tribute to our military veterans. And Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 173. Plus Kristen Bell. And Blogroll Spotlight (all still from 2 weeks ago. Where’s Jamie? He’s doing OK after surgery. Go wish him well).
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has a timely, and non-Danica, metaphor.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: What Now?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Sudden (and Curious) Departure of David Petraeus.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Karen Elson. And some Danica!
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Natasha Henstridge.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Barbara Nichols.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade says “thank you for your service”.
- The Classical Liberal has some Libertarian Rule 5. And the CL Report (both last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has goddess eye candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama wants you to Vote for Revenge, Romney for Love of Country; and Saturday Links! (last week’s, so how about a discussion of another George Bush?). This week’s is up.
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Friday (new edition to the linkfest!) (last week’s, so, how about honoring our troops)
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Silver Star Edition. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.