Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the squirrels are knocking down my hummingbird feeder again. Damn drunk squirrels. This pinup is by Gill Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Ice Age Now wonders why the MSM isn’t discussing the Arctic adding 2,400 Manhattans overnight
- Allergic To Bull writes about the dangers of hate speech laws
- Blue Crab Boulevard discusses the Dems creepy new tactic
- Da Tech Guy has An Open Letter to American followers of Islam & Mona Eltahawy
- Doug Ross highlights our future under Obama
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has the top 5 worst Obamacare taxes coming
- Gateway Pundit highlights Muslims beating a priest unconscious.
- Gay Patriot discusses the MSM ignoring Obama’s September of incompetence
- Jihad Watch features Muslims burning Buddhist temples and homes
- Joshuapundit discusses how the West lets Islam stifle free speech
- Maggie’s Notebook has a Sunday morning chat on the religion of pieces
- Patterico has more on the “Obama Phone” racism smears
- Political Realities discusses America the great or America the dependent
- Sister Toldjah has some harsh words for Joe Scarborough
- And last, but not least, The Jawa Report discusses an attempted honor killing
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has a response to “Piss Christ”.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Hannah Simone. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Kelly Brook. And Kayla Fitz.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links. And Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 169. Plus Blake Lively. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has beer.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: The Benghazi Scandal Widens.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Andi Muise. And a midweek Rule 5 break (both last week’s).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
Fox News Channel’s Julie Banderas.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Some Italian Girls during his vacation.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Josephine Baker.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has skewed polls.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has Anti-social Politics with Camila Alves. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Jewish Girls With Guns (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.