Are You Ready For More Islamist Cartoon Riots?

Rusty at The Jawa Report clues us in to a new Mohammed cartoon about to be published by the French magazine Charlie Hedbo.

Rusty’s starting a dead pool on how many will be murdered in the sure to be coming Islamists riots. I’m going with 40 +/-4. And 3 McDonald’s and 72 cars torched.

Oh, and 3 days for the photo to be whacked from my Photobucket account.

PS: Surprise! Yet another call for trashing the 1st amendment under the guise of no empowering people to riot. You know, people who riot over cartoons.

2012-09-18 20:19:46

don’t get it. What does the non-english text say?

To tell my age, I sort of see an old Mad Magazine Spy-v-Spy panel.

(oh crap, did I step in it? Didn’t those guys have very long noses and big hats?)

2012-09-18 21:58:34

It says “Must not laugh at.” I don’t really get it, but, you can bet the death threats to the magazine will be coming fast.

2012-09-18 22:02:06

ok. I still don’t get it.

And, they even look alike except for the hats.

Really dont get it. But then, its the simple things that causes murderous riots.

Comment by Rick O'Shay
2012-09-19 08:28:00

You don’t get it? It’s making fun of Jews and Muslims b/c nobody is allowed to say anything bad about them, due to the holocaust and rioting….I’m guessing.

2012-09-19 09:43:00

Ummm.. I still don’t get it. How does two old guys, who look similar except for color of dress and hats, and one says, Don’t laugh at us (paraphrase).

And, yeah, just about every nation makes fun of the jews. Some even call for their elimination or melting due to the fires of nukes.

And, the muslims are not that sensitive about being made fun of. Islamists on the other hand are a little bit touchy over many things and you never know what might tip them over the cliff. But, to just show a guy with what can either be a white towel or a white head bandage (as it looks like he is in a white hospital gown and in a wheelchair. Based on this examination, I don’t even see a muslim.

But then, they are both saying, Don’t laugh at us. Which if anything, this looks like a plea to the community to please stop laughing at injured Jews.

2012-09-19 11:59:00

Rick could have a point. Though, the French being the French could have an entirely different meaning.

But, that could be the meaning, based on Charlie Hedbo’s past, and they’re looking to show that Jews will just “tut tut” the cartoon, Muslims will riot. Threaten. Murder. Commit arson and property damage.

Comment by ASHIK
2012-09-24 14:16:15

No one have the right to say anything about muhammad.

Comment by gitarcarver
2012-09-24 16:11:13

..the right…

You keepa using dat word. I dunna tink it means what you tink it means. – Inigo Montoya

(Gratuitous Princess Bride reference.)

2012-09-24 16:38:19

When I first saw the comment come through in the email, I wonder if it was a joke, sarcasm, etc. Alas, the IP directs Dhaka, Bangladesh, which, of course, has a growing Islamic extremist problem.

2012-09-24 17:19:42

And they care what we think… why?
I could care less if they burn, spit, sit, shite, eat, or choke on the Bible. I could care less if they blaspheme the name of Jesus or GOD.

For I know, MY GOD, can solve his own problems and he has a good reputation for ending his own battles, too.

By the way, asskick, does that mean we can talk bad about you then, you sanctimonious ignorant backward-thinking hive-minded barbarian. Thank you. That felt cathartic.

Oh, and PS: Your stupid beliefs hold no sway over Americans.

AAAAaand PPS: Bacon is delicious. Food from heaven.

Bad Behavior has blocked 9978 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE