Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day to be an American. This pinup goes back to 1953, painted by Zoe Mozert, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection Wonders how long it will be before the Left goes after Paul Ryan’s mom
- Raised On Hoecakes covers stupid letters to the editor
- Political Junkie Mom discusses the unintended consequences of the plastic bag ban
- The Other McCain wonders if anyone actually thinks Bill Maher is funny
- Nice Deb discusses Obama’s hard hitting interview on E.T.
- Political Realities wonders where our priorities are
- Wake Up America discusses dishonorable disclosures
- This ain’t Hell… highlights who CNN blames for the recent green-on-blue attacks
- Doug Powers has the latest bit of nausea inducement from Code Pink
- The Lonely Conservative isn’t particularly please with Gary Johnson and Libertarians
- The Jawa Report found a lefty even dumber than Charles Johnson
- The Daley Gator explains what Conservatives don’t like about government
- Lee Stranahan exposes the way Lefties think Conservatives think
- Rhymes With Right offers a study in irony
- And last, but not least, Watts Up With That? offers…..wait, poo power?
- A late one to grow on: Maggie’s Notebook has a timeline of Democrat racism
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has a heart warming story (last week’s).
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Mary Elizabeth Winstead. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has topless Russian fems, which is actually a serious story. And blog fight over Kim Kardashian. More: Some Rule 5 Britney Spears with linkage.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 164. Plus Roxanne Pallett. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has discusses women and beer.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: This!.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Kelly Brook. And a midweek Rule 5 break (last week’s).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
Fox News/Fox Business’ Diane Macedo (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Tara Reid.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde. (last week’s) And say a prayer for his wife, a big C update.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Maureen O’hara.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Union Jack beach volleyball and linkage (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has Cheryl Tiegs “You Didn’t Build That”. And the CL Report.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Love Ashes Remain edition.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has some Eye Candy
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Advanced Rifle Marksmanship.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.