If all you see is a planet killing kitty….wait, sorry, wrong meme. Happy Sunday! It’s another fantastic day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the dragon flies keep trying to come inside. This pinup is by Al Moore, with a wee bit of help. But, he didn’t build it, and I didn’t build this post.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers highlights a story about Islamists pushing to kill those who do not push Sharia Law in Russia
- The First Street Journal features Kathleen McKinley beating a Chick-fil-a hater
- Q&O discusses those rich righty SuperPACs
- Sister Toldjah highlights Hispanic lawmakers extorting the DNC
- Scared Monkeys highlights what happened to Carbonite after they “dropped” Rush Limbaugh
- The Jawa Report has the Ramadan Bombathan scorecard
- The Looking Spoon does liberal villains.
- The Strata-Sphere highlights just how well Government Motors is doing
- Bob Owens explains today’s militia
- Legal Insurrection shows leftists taunting and abusing a homeless black preacher
- Gay Patriot wonders why opposition to gay marriage must be hate
- Maggie’s Notebook compares gun confiscation in Australia with their crime rate
- Political Realities discusses illegal immigration in Obama’s World
- Powerline highlights a killer of American troops being released, thanks to Obama
- And last, but not least, The Lonely Conservative wonders why Obama insists on Romney releasing his tax returns
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- teresamerica has a heart warming story. And Eagle Freedom Links. And Jenna Jameson Supports Mitt Rule 5.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Shay Maria. And Rule 5 News. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Luisana Lopilato and the fun part of the Chick-fil-a kiss in. And Rule 5 Sunday.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 162. Plus Gillian Anderson. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All about pederast Harry Reid
- The Troglopundit has boob slippage (SFW) and other Olympics photos.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: “Social Justice” Is A Con.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Olympics style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Anett Griffel (last week’s). And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican says you should know your enemy.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Warehouse Women.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde. (last week’s, someone is vacationing instead of blogging. Sheesh!) And say a prayer for his wife, scheduled for surgery.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Katy Jurado.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Union Jack beach volleyball and linkage
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Evangeline Lilly.
- The Classical Liberal has You Didn’t Build That With Amy Smart. And the CL Report. And Debt Bomb Rule 5.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack (last week’s, so, how about calling Obama skinny is now raaaaacism)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Anchors Aweigh, My Girls.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.