Happy Easter Sunday! Another great day in America, though I always feel a little strange doing a pinup post on Easter Sunday. This one is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative highlights the Obama admin blaming….Bush for the GSA fiasco
- Don Surber covers the same, and calls this the ultimate blame Bush
- Legal Insurrection covers those supposed neo-Nazi’s in Sanford, Fla.
- Nice Deb covers Bank Of America suing a deadbeat elected Democrat
- Raised On Hoecakes celebrates that your Happy Meals are safe
- The Gateway Pundit points out that Obama embraces a group that shoots women in the head
- Smitty (The Other McCain) exposes the con science of liberals
- The Sundries Shack says Romney can parry, but, can he riposte?
- Villainous Company has an interesting graphic on consumer spending then and now
- Wake Up America has the obligatory Arby’s drops Rush post…I almost never eat there, one close to work is not a pleasant place
- Watts Up With That has a fun science literacy quiz, oh, and Alaska broke a snow record set in 1955.
- The Conservative Commune highlights who else is getting involved in the Trayvon Martin issue
- Gay Patriot has some news of Obama regarding “marvelous”
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers a shooting that the MSM are strangely uninterested in
- And last, but not least, Barking Moonbat EWS highlights children’s stories that are raaaaacist
- And one to grow on: Zilla points out that The Lonely Conservative won the Top 25 Political Mom’s contest! Congratulations!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Thursday!.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Beyonce with tons of links.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- teresamerica has Julianne Hough Rule 5. (last weeks)
- Weekend Link Love: Easter Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Holly Weber, Hank Hill, and Bureaucrats (last weeks). And The CL Report. More: 3s and 7s: Rule 5 (last weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Amiee Rickards. And Rule 5 News. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Smokin’ Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Happy Easter from Kate Upton.
- Maggies Farm has Easter egg links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 145. Plus Sofia Vegara. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Friday Free For All. And your Easter hymn.
- The Troglopundit has no Danica, but does have socialism!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has the Jennifer Lawrence Hot Body controversy (last weeks’, so, how about a discussion of Derbyshire?)
- Randy’s Roundtable dares to take a vacation, but, leaves us with Thursday night tart, Amber Lancaster. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: The lovely ladies of WalMart, with lots of links.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Portugal 2011.
- American Perspective has some the new James Bond girl, Tonia Sotiropoulou.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Megan Fox.
- Political Clown Parade has dumb bunnies
- And So It Goes In Shreveport wonders about “owning your own”.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter is a swimfan.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #41, Torrie Wilson
- Watcher Of Weasels has the Council blog post picks for this week
- The Observatorium has Rule 5 Lindsay Stirling
- The First Street Journal has Rule 5 Blogging – This One’s For Hoagie Edition.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber, who has your cartoon of the day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.