Happy Sunday! It’s Father’s Day, so, make sure you call dear old Dad, and get someone to fix up that old car of his for a nice drive on a gorgeous American Sunday. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Power was not happy with the Obama impersonator at the Republican Leadership conference
- Sadly, Clarence Clemons has passed on. Pajamas Media has the 411
- Weasel Zippers brings us the latest from the jihadis stuck in Gitmo
- Lori Ziganto exposes the lefty feminists who “put out for Anthony Weiner”
- Watts Up With That? discusses the latest UN IPCC scandal
- Ha ha. Stuart Shapiro, posting at Alan Colmes’ spot, actually thinks Fareed Zakaria is a conservative
- Blogs For Victory points out that Obama spreads disaster wherever he goes
- Don Surber points out that reporters hate Sarah Palin
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday funnies
- Gateway Pundit points out that the media is already starting to attack Michelle Bachmann for her foster care
- Gay Patriot wonders why liberal discourse always involves throwing stuff like glitter
- Legal Insurrection (at spiffy new digs) says we need to dismantle the UN Human Rights Commission
- Wait, people are signing an “I’m a moron” petition? Moonbattery has the details
- Raised on Hoecakes explains the trouble with ATMs
- And last, but not least, The Jawa Report points out that clowns can, in fact, be really, really dangerous
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks is up.) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- No Sheeples Here has the Presidential Golf Association.
- Weekend Link Love: Scare Prank Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Brittany Daniel Learns the Truth About The State. Plus Rule 5 So Hot.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Eva Wyrwall. And Rule 5 News. And Pippa Middleton see thru. And hump day rule 5 (last weeks).
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And more DaleyBabe
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Fresh Veggies Edition (last weeks)
- American Power has some Jessica Gomes Sports Illustrated Rule 5. And Brooklyn Decker SI.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Chinese police trainees standing at, er, attention
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 103. Plus Rebecca Romijin. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee.
- Maggie’s Notebook has your weekend reading list.
- The Troglopundit says Danica Patrick wouldn’t be Weiner’s 2012 running mate.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot tells us what’s going on.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has chubby chasing.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has some Dead for Hump Day
- Mean Ol’ Meanie has a day in the life.
- Little Miss Attila has flying lizards
- American Perspective has Bar Rafaeli on a Yacht in France – Rule 5.
- The POH Diaries has Blake Lively. (last weeks)
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Eliza Dushku. And Rule 5 Early – Ariana Grande.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter says Britney Spears is going to be harpooned. And Christina Hendricks.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.