Happy Sunday! It’s a gorgeous, but muggy, day here in America. This pinup is by Howard Connolly, with a wee bit of help. Well, it is really more of a painting, but, hey, let’s not quibble, shall we? I actually found it over here, at the American Gallery, which features paintings by American painters. Check it out.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Betsy’s Page discusses the false equivalency of of our discussions on human rights in China (remember, Hillary said human rights were less important than climate change and the economy)
- Our Attorney General is pushing to change the Constitution? Dan Riehl has the 411
- The US government knows about Iran helping Al Qaeda, and does nothing. Yid With LID discusses
- Wake Up America has video of a great new billboard in Richmond
- Wait, Sonia Sotomayor, the comic book? Head to Verum Serum for an explanation
- This ain’t Hell…. has more on the Mojave Cross theft
- The Troglopundit has some interesting thoughts on Elena Kagan. Party on, Wayne Lance
- Snark & Boobs discusses taking feminism back
- Sister Toldjah was at the NRA convention in Charlotte (I had to work, damnitall, and no way to amscray), and has pictures and stuff
- Q&O has an interesting thought about the oil spill, vis a vis a lefty meme that it is Bush’s fault
- Jumping In Pools discusses that same meme, as well
- POWIP has the soundtrack to Hope-n-Change
- Sad news for all you Hero’s fans. Support Your Local Gunfighter has the 411.
- Nice Deb has a great video of an Arizona police officer describing what the President in Chump is doing to the rule of law
- And last, but not least, Blue Star Beth discusses what the DADT millblogger petition actually means. It’s not what ended up in the media and lefty headlines
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Rule 5: Scarlett Johansson & Sweater Puppies In Iron Man 2 at Nation Of Cowards
- Weekend Link Love: Larry The Cable Guy Edition at All American Blogger (last weeks. AAB took a break this week)
- Linkaround at The Blog Prof
- Maggie Gyllenhall: Thank Goodness For Capitalism at The Classic Liberal. Also, Right Wing Links. And Right Wing Links for Sunday!
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring all the babes from the canceled Law and Order
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator is doing the Top 25 babes of all time. I really like #23
- Betsy has been cruising the web
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin 4 Mutton: Thank You To America’s Armed Forces Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Lazy Saturday Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport
Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.