Happy Sunday! Things are looking great, simply because we are America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help. My apologies to him for covering up his signature (under the flag).
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Big news out of NY City, where a massive bomb was found in Times Square. Gateway Pundit has the story
- Not quite a blog, but, Byron York has the Top 10 dumb things written/said about the new Arizona illegal alien law
- Wizbang says Obama needs to break out the thesaurus for the Times Square attempted bombing
- This ain’t Hell… has a funny story about a DUmmie at a TEA Party
- The Troglopundit is outraged by the latest dhimmitude in Britain
- Over at Stop The ACLU, ArrMatey (running for the Florida House), discusses the Mojave cross issue
- The Snooper Report points that war may be coming between North and South Korea
- Snark and Boobs says YOUR pay is not above Obama’s pay grade
- Captainfish at snapped shot has your Happy Boogey Saturday
- Sister Toldjah explains what happens when dumb and dumber collaborate
- Scared Monkeys points out that 17 illegals have been caught (so far) in the hunt for the killer of an Arizona police officer
- Q&O wonders why Democrats are so tone deaf
- Dan Collins points to NPR, which says globull warming could be responsible for the outbreak of Cryptococcus gattii
- Jammie Wearing Fool points to some guys who can really, really, really shoot
- Killer anarchist unicorns? Nice Deb has the story and graphic
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Rule 5: Jenna Bentley Boob Spill-Cleanup In Aisle Five! at Nation Of Cowards
- Weekend Link Love: Chuck Berry Edition at All American Blogger
- Linkaround at The Blog Prof
- Kate Hudson Asks, “Can Society Be Organized Like A Camping Trip?” at The Classic Liberal. Also, Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Merrisa Mathes
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator says Links? You Want Links? I got your links. Also, the Daley Babe
- Betsy has been cruising the web
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Reconquist Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Kentucky Derby Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport
- POWIP has Olivia Munn
- And Rightly So! says it is time for some links
Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.