Happy Sunday! It’s a gorgeous day to end the football season with the Superbowl between the Falcons and the Patriots. How will Social Justice Warriors ruin it? This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The First Street Journal discusses who exactly are the Nazis
- The Other McCain notes that debating ideas is “outrageous”
- The Lonely Conservative wonders why Trump makes it so hard to defend him
- The Last Refuge covers sketchy House intel employees being fired
- The Geller Report notes another fake Islamophobia event
- The Daley Gator explains why this Super Bowl is huge for the NFL
- Patterico’s Pontifications covers some wacky rulings from the immigration ruling judge
- Noisy Room discusses an America First college policy
- MOTUS AD dares you to be normal
- Michelle Malkin notes that not all refugees are welcome
- Legal Insurrection covers visa holders streaming in
- Jihad Watch discusses Canada’s surrender to Islamic blasphemy laws
- Gay Patriot debunks the conspiracy theory about Trump paid protesters
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes how many rounds of golf Trump needs to play
- And last, but not least, the DUmmie Funnies notes liberal mental breakdowns
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday.
- Daley Gator has Seira Sato. And more Cynthy Wu. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Hailey Clauson. And Sistine Stalone.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (Sunday placeholder). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Insurrectionist Left.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And Samantha Hoopes.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And morning eye opener.
- The Chive has wingwomen.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday Femme Fatale. And plenty of fun during the week
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: Psst, he’s not your president.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Sarah Ryan.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has progressives on Facebook.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermaggedon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: GOP did not weaken gun laws, did strengthen separation of powers doctrine.
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.