Happy Sunday! A wonderful approaching Fall day in the great nation of America. The birds are singing, the bunnies are eating my neighbors tomatoes, and the Saints will fall to the Giants like Hillary walking up steps. This pinup is by Bill Garland, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Jawa Report discusses the potential terrorist attack in NYC on Saturday
- The Last Refuge discusses the potential terrorist attack in St. Cloud, Minn. on Saturday
- Independent Journal Review discusses the potential terrorist attack in Seaside Park, NJ on Saturday
- Chicks On The Right notes a targeted attack on police in Philly
- Creeping Sharia covers the UN telling German women to wear hijabs
- DaTechGuy says three things should be required of any presidential job applicant
- Fausta says that if you are Catholic, you cannot be pro-abortion
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes the media double standards on calling the NYC bombing a bombing
- Heat Street notes why Millennials are losing their sense of humor
- Joshuapundit notes the difference between Hillary and Donald rallies
- Jihad Watch covers more rapey migrants near the Eiffel Tower
- Legal Insurrection has Indiana U students being told to take cold showers to save the planet
- Patterico’s Pontifications notes Trump wanting to expand Medicaid
- Powerline covers Trump outsmarting the press
- And last, but not least, The Daley Gator covers noted gun control cultists lying
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Paola Antonini. And Facebook girls.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Trump’s Polling “Surge” Is Turning Into A “Wave”; How to Contest a Presidential Election. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: This Constitutional crisis is crushing us, but there’s one way to break free.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And healthy.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
RepublicanIndependent has the Sunday funnies. (last week’s)
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And grilling. (someone’s on vacation. Tsk tsk)
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Kerry Washington. And the babe of the week.
- The Chive has beer, babes, and burgers.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: Amazon reviewers trash Hillary’s new book.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Jessica Alba rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has the Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies. (should be correct link when it goes up)
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: For Shame! NYT Blames Trump for Uptick in Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes [VIDEOS].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! AndVintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.