Happy Easter Sunday, everyone. It’s a gorgeous day here in America, and a time to celebrate the Rise of Jesus. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help with a double bunny.
BTW, if you have yet to see the mini-series The Bible, it is showing on History right now. The segment that begins Jesus’ journey starts during the 11am episode.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Vox Popoli notes that Easter is an expression of Christian certainty
- Vlad Tepes notes that police do not care about a “Kiss attack” in Vienna
- The Other McCain covers sociopathic feminism
- The Lonely Conservative discusses who to blame for being #NeverTrump
- The Lid explains why he thinks the Cruz affairs story is mule fritters
- The Daily Gator covers racist vaginas
- White House Dossier covers Obama resting up from his vacation
- Raised On Hoecakes covers the King of Kings
- Political Clown Parade dives into the lascivious gutter politics
- Patterico’s Pontifications discusses the Champion of everyday people, Hillary Clinton
- Maggie’s Farm covers income inequality
- Legal Insurrection notes the crazy question asked of Elizabeth Warren regarding Trump
- Just One Minute covers a way in which Hillary could earn his vote
- Gay Patriot features Emory students defending their Special Snowflake status
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces wonders exactly what was so controversial about Ted Cruz’s Brussels remarks
- And one to grow on, to end on an Easter note: Fausta’s Blog has beautiful music for Easter
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Hailey Clauson. And babe roundup.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Top Jihadist Claims Brussels, Paris Are Terror Rehearsals for ‘Big’ Attack Inside U.S.. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: 5 factors working against Trump winning delegate majority.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And best fails.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Angela Lindvall. And Easter.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Alessandra Ambrosio.
- The Chive has eyes.
- Don Surber: Dear Never Trump.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Single Cave Girl Rule 5 (and many, many others).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when post goes up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Scottish Muslim Slaughtered for Wishing Christians a Happy Easter.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, the enemy of my enemy is my friend?. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.