Happy Sunday! Another great day in the awesome nation of America. Sun is shining, birds are singing, I got a new fish tank. I think this pinup is by Al Buell, not quite sure, but, added a bit, as usual.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- DaTechGuy has a big, big post up about Twitter suspending Robert Stacy McCain
- The Other McCain says there was no reason given as to why Twitter suspended his Twitter account
- The People’s Cube has 4 reasons why Cruz is an enemy of the state
- Vlad Tepes covers a man arrested for wearing a pig hat in The Netherlands.
- Weasel Zippers covers an interesting judge who Obama blocked
- The Last Tradition discusses Hillary’s Achilles heal
- The Gateway Pundit has a flashback showing why Jeb Bush is now out
- The Daley Gator discusses why Progressives are now pushing segregation
- Raised On Hoecakes features Hillary lying for 13 straight minutes
- Political Clown Parade covers our rocket scientist in chief
- Pamela Geller has video of a Muslim explaining how women must dress
- Moonbattery covers Trump and gun rights
- Legal Insurrection discusses Twitter banning Conservatives
- Flopping Aces wonders if Americans have finally come to their senses
- And last, but not least, Fausta’s Blog covers another entitled feminist moonbat
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Lilly Aldridge. And Erin Heatherton.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: A Vote for a Rubio is a Vote for Trump, Period. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: On Eve of SC Vote, Nation’s ICE Officers Detail How Marco Rubio Betrayed Them.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Tanya Mityushina. And Kate Upton.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Sasha Del Valle.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber: Trump changed American politics.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Walking Dead’s Alexandra Brekenridge.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when post goes up).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: It feels good to be a Clinton (last week’s).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Is Trump Headed to the Nomination? It Ain’t Over ‘Til It’s Over.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, raining and training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.