Happy Sunday! It is certainly a beautiful, if cold, day here in the awesome nation of America. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection discusses the coming fight over replacing Justice Scalia
- A View From The Beach covers death threats from Vegans
- American Power discusses Trumperism
- Chicks On The Right covers the liberal response to Justice Scalia’s death
- Conservatives4Palin notes what Obama’s intel chief has stated about Hillary running for President
- Creeping Sharia covers France finding huge amounts of weapons and ammo in mosques
- Fausta’s Blog discusses the Democrat debate
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes Democrats blocking a Bush 43 court nominee for 2 years
- Jammie Wearing Fool covers us having failed Obama
- Jihad Watch notes a new Fox show with a Muslim family
- Just One Minute covers Donald Trump’s Trutherism
- Moonbattery notes a Dem saying that using semi-automatic weapon is not sporting for self protection
- Neo neocon covers Sweden waking up to a harsh reality
- Noisy Room discusses Ted Cruz’s eligibility
- And last, but not least, Powerline covers Trump channeling Code Pink
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Tanya Mityushina. And Ashley Graham.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Ego Has Landed: Why Trump Damaged Himself Tonight. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Macho Man vs. The Pu**y.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Abbey Lee Kershaw. And turnback Tuesday.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Stephany Romero.
- The Chive has country girls.
- Don Surber: It’s not Islamophobia if the fear is based on facts.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Ted Cruz’s actress Amy Lindsay.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when post goes up).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: It feels good to be a Clinton.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Justice Scalia: Obama Wants to Replace Him, GOP Says No.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Russians. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.