Happy Sunday! An unseasonably warm one, as we get the last Patriotic Pinup of 2015. And are being treated by lots of lots of “best of” lists. This pinup is by Peter Driben, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Vox Popoli discusses the possibility of Manning using HGH
- The Liberty Zone notes they’ll give a doctorate to anyone these days
- The Last Refuge highlights moonbats upset over Harrison Ford
- The Daley Gator notes Offendinitis over an Old Navy commercial
- Powerline notes Chris Christie being exposed…in a good way
- Pamela Geller highlights a real rape culture in Islam
- Moonbattery notes a crazy liberal who wants to replace Merry Christmas
- Legal Insurrection covers male feminists getting no respect
- Jihad Watch covers Islamists torching a Christmas tree
- Free North Carolina says “Happy Kwanza”
- Flopping Aces covers Bill Maher proving liberals are hypocrites
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes Muslims stealing propane tanks
- Fausta’s Blog covers the coming bankruptcy for Puerto Rico
- Evil Blogger Lady notes the real war on women
- And last, but not least, Director Blue has the top 10 dumbest gun control cartoons of 2015
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Lucy Pinder. And Katie Cassidy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (placeholder for Sunday). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: At Christmas 2015, causes for conservative joy.
- Theo Spark discusses inflation.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Leighton Meester. And Santa’s little helpers.
- The Last Tradition has Top 10 Rule 5 of the year.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber: Maybe the other candidates aren’t that good.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week (all 3 last week’s, as they took the week off).
- Evil Blogger Lady has vintage Hollywood New Year’s.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has (evil) Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Morning Mistress. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Is Jim Webb Set to Run Against Hillary Clinton as an Independent?
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, American servicewomen in art. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.