Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once and Future Nation of America, and it’s just a few short days from Christmas, so we need a Christmas pinup! I’m not sure who did this pinup, which I’ve added a wee bit to.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Independent Sentinel notes the revocation of Al Sharpton’s passport
- Weasel Zippers covers what’s going on with the Syria plan
- Theodore’s World notes how Michelle O plans to help the people of San Bernardino
- Theo Spark discusses poor little Marco
- The Other McCain covers being too empowering
- The Last Refuge wonders what your favorite Christmas toy was
- Right Wing News covers a reversal in a school prayer ban
- protein wisdom explains “losers with women”
- Powerline explains Trump’s liberal leanings
- Patriot’s Corner covers the number of American Muslims who support suicide bombings
- Pamela Geller notes the number of missing refugees with cancelled visas for terrorism
- Neo-neocon discusses the choices liberals face
- Moonbattery covers applied Islam
- Legal Insurrection notes who’s saying Obamacare is forcing people into part time jobs
- And last, but not least, House Of Eratosthenes discusses placemats
- And, being the Christmas season, one to grow on: Chicks on the Right (back on the feedreader, somehow got removed) cover the renaming of a street. Can you guess the new name?
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Ana Cherie. And Abigail Ratchford.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (placeholder for Sunday). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Had Enough? Sellout Repubocrats Must be Defeated.
- Theo Spark has handgun class.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Elizabeth Berkley. And good money in farming.
- The Last Tradition has Top 10 Friday Babes of the year.
- The Chive has thigh highs.
- Don Surber: Lessons Trump learned from H. Ross Perot.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 for the greatest pistol in history.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has (evil) Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Hillary Clinton Claims ISIS is Using Donald Trump in Recruiting Videos.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, On The Front Lines Against ISIS. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s. This week’s).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.