Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. The sun is shining, ducks are quacking, Christmas is almost here. Not sure who did this pinup, cannot read the signature.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Independent Sentinel highlights how crazy the UK immigrant problem is
- Weasel Zippers notes moonbats getting the vapors over cookies
- Theodore’s World covers how the White House can’t say how gun control would have stopped any shooter
- The Lonely Conservative notes the best thing she’s heard all week
- The Liberty Zone notes Huckleberry Fin causing Special Snowflake syndrome
- The Last Tradition covers the joy of fools
- The Gateway Pundit notes super peaceful Syrians arrested in Geneva
- The Daley Gator has video of pure insanity I can’t even describe
- The Astute Bloggers have simple proof that Trump is untrusworthy
- Powerline notes Obama’s disgraceful Hanukkah party
- Nice Deb discusses how Obama wanted to handle the San Bernardino terrorist attack
- neo-neocon discusses whether Islam is a religion
- Legal Insurrection covers a Progressive college student making a bad mistake
- Jihad Watch notes what happened to a hugging Muslim
- And last, but not least, Jammie Wearing Fools notes how Iran celebrated Human Rights Day
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret. And sexy surfers.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Suppose there was an ideology. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: DHS Unable to Give Number of Syrians in U.S. or Number of Expired Visas.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s Our Greatest National Security Threat (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sara Jean. And naughty but nice.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Kyra Chaos.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber: Liberals sure seem to know a lot about recruiting Muslim terrorists.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Sinatra Fans Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: President Obama Cheers Disastrous Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, American Policewomen. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.