Happy Sunday! A great day in America, just a few short days away from Thanksgiving, another holiday which affords Leftists a reason to complain (yet they will still accept their holiday pay rather than working). This pinup is by TJ Kuck, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection notes SJWs going after yoga
- protein wisdom discusses “lumbersexuals”
- The Lid notes Democrats being out of touch
- The Other McCain wonders if your kid is a weirdo
- Western Hero has little snowflakes
- Not A Lot Of People Know That discusses NOAA’s fabricated temperature records
- Adrienne’s Corner offers trends that need to go away
- Allen B. West notes the truth on who the “Syrian” refugees are
- American Power notes Obama refusing to read intelligence reports
- Blazing Cat Fur notes the #BlackLivesMatter crew at a Canadian university
- Creeping Sharia has dhimmitude at a California grade school
- DaTechGuy has a point no one is making about legal marijuana
- Don Surber notes bravery when surrounded by 10 armored SUVs
- Evil Blogger Lady notes some subtle differences Obama has missed
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes what was found during a Brussels raid
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Caitlan O’Connor. And Rachel Harris Playboy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Week in Nothing to do with Islam. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Inc: Refuses to Give Law Enforcement Info on Syrian Refugees.
- Theo Spark has SI swimsuit 2016.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Failure of Intelligence.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Luiza Barros. And the ginger terror threat.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Eva Marcille.
- The Chive has bright smiles.
- Don Surber: Syrian Americans don’t seem to want Syrian refugees.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has cultural appropriation Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has moron watch.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Politically Incorrect Conservative has Rule 5 Wednesday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Anonymous Warns of ISIS Attacks; Brussels Goes into Lockdown (video).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Vive La France. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.