Happy Sunday! It’s a great day in America, but a sad day in France. Despite all the jokes about France surrendering, the French people have a strong spirit and will thrive. This pinup is by Bill Randall, and, even though we are celebrating Paris, have to add a bit with Patriotic Bunny.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Watts Up With That? notes that the “schoolkids won’t know what snow is” article has disappeared
- Alan B. West notes some troubling news about ISIS in the US
- Black and Blonde covers Muslims telling us how to respond to Muslim violence
- DaTechGuy has your post-Paris checklist
- Director Blue discusses importing ISIS
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers an ISIS terrorist injuring 4 cops in Turkey
- House of Eratosthenes features Generation Butthurt. And congrats on 11 years of blogging!
- Jihad Watch features MSNBC fretting about people being mean to Muslims
- Moonbattery notes that only fools listen to Obama
- Outside The Beltway sadly continues its long sad drift from being a great Conservative blog to being a Lefty moonbat blog
- Pamela Geller discusses the Eiffel Tower peace symbol
- Plank’s Constant covers No Hugging Zones
- Political Clown Parade notes namby pamby Dem pres candidates and ISIS savagery.
- Protein Wisdom wonders why we’re still playing the ‘Muslims are not terrorists” game
- And last, but not least, Q&O has your weekend horror film
- And one to grow on: The H2 anal yzes the Millennial Generation
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Kelly Brook. And Sports Illustrated sneak peak.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Dear Moderate Muslims: Your Self-Pity Party Is Disgusting. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Mark Levin – What is Happening in France Is Going to Happen Here.
- Theo Spark has the Sunday best.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Open Gates.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sandra Bullock. And cosplay Friday.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Kristin Cavallari.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber: Three lefty talking points that undermine our war on Muslim terrorism .
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has banned Australian wine Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has moron watch.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Politically Incorrect Conservative has Rule 5 Wednesday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Mark Steyn at his best in “The Barbarians Are Inside, and There Are No Gates”.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Vive La France. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.