Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The birds are singing, there’s a nip of winter in the air. This pinup is by Romain Hugualt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- A View From the Beach notes that Obama is bring back the swinging 60’s
- All American Blogger points out something Obama did while declaring amnesty
- Cool! Doug Ross made the White House enemies list
- Fire Andrea Mitchell wants you to guess what Obama did while in Vegas
- Lady Liberty 1885 wants you to see what standards look like for a 2nd grader
- Legal Insurrection is playing “what if a Republican said this?”
- Protein Wisdom points out what feminism looks like
- Raised On Hoecakes catches some serious media bias
- The Daley Gator notes that there are only “peaceful” protesters in Ferguson
- The Last Tradition has another great moment in Free Speech
- The Lonely Conservative points to when Hillary was against imperial presidents
- The Other McCain wonders if Salon thinks Paul Ryan is a time traveler.
- This ain’t Hell… takes us on a musical journey.
- Israel Matzav notes the West easing demands on Iran
- And last, but not least, The First Street Journal has lies, damned lies, and statistics
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Mari Tuono atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Rose McGowan and Alessandra Amrbrosio.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s Amnesty and the Democrats’ War on Black Americans. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Lord, Sultan, Emperor, Pharaoh, Caesar, God-king, Prince of the Americas.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: If You Like Your Constitution, You Can’t Keep Your Constitution’.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys. Which are playing my Giants. So, I’ll probably be bummed tomorrow).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – A PETA. And an unusual pet.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Nicola Ricca.
- The Chive has lingerie.
- Don Surber discusses mob justice.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 women who worked with Mike Nichols (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has legs. And ta tas.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has chicks in space Rule 5*.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama’s Amnesty Hurts Those He Claims To Want To Help.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Italians. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.