Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. Not sure who did this pinup, but I had to add a little bit.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes which tampon earring wearing moonbat has joined Wake Forest
- Moonbattery has um, lab grown vaginas
- Public Secrets has a heartwarming Obamacare story
- Rhymes With Right wonders if Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis is a racist
- Sister Toldjah says it’s time for a race hustler to pay up
- The Daley Gator discusses parasites (doubleshot: 7 Obamacare charts you have to see)
- The Jawa Report highlights what a high ranking Muslim thinks of rape victims (strangely, the radical feminists seem to ignore this type of information)
- The Last Tradition notes what the Church Of Norway refuses to do
- The Lonely Conservative has an icky post on the danger of CFLs
- Wake Up America has some interesting info on the Bundy cattle ranch kerfuffle
- Yid With Lid has stupid media bias tricks
- Joshuapundit notes who John Kerry blames for failing Israeli-Palestinian negotiations
- House of Eratosthenes wonders if the Clinton’s are still married
- Flopping Aces wonders if Harry Reid is behind the BLM land grab
- And last, but not least, Fausta notes that things are still pretty bad in Venezuela
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Sarah McDonald. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Monika Jakisic at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power features Jessica Davies.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Top Ten Questions To Ask A Liberal. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Attorney General Holder must be impeached if Lois Lerner isn’t indicted.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama admin is dismantling the rule of law.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Elyse Taylor.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And best of Miss Slovakia. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Girls of the Blacklist. And Italian tires.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Chantel Jeffries.
- The Chive has tan line season.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has good morning girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Anna Kendrick. And popular names.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 linkfest. And Jennifer Lawrence.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Bill Maher on the “Gay Mafia” and Weekend Links (last week’s. This week’s: The Cowardice of Hillary Clinton and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: from across the pond (last week’s. This week’s: US Air Force). And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.