Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. It’s opening day for baseball, and I have no idea what I’m doing in my fantasy baseball league. This pinup is by Edward D. Ancona, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative discusses yet another Warmist wacko calling to arrest “deniers”
- The First Street Journal notes that lefties are pro-choice on just one issue
- The Camp of The Saints has feminists without makeup
- Sister Toldjah wonders about winning the culture war
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders what “attempted possession of unlawful ammunition” is
- Public Secrets highlights an “oops” release from the IPCC (which I might write a post on later, myself)
- neo-neocon has more Ocare woes
- Moonbattery features another murderous gun hater
- Maggie’s Notebook reviews “Noah”
- Legal Insurrection highlights more stores closing due to Ocare
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers Obama lying about his meeting with the Pope
- Fausta discusses censorship in Venezuela
- Bookworm Room covers racism against Black conservatives
- National Center Blog writes about the sexist roots of the contraception mandate
- And last, but not least, This ain’t Hell.. notes double standards in the Marine Infantry Officers training course
- And one to grow on: Knuckledraggin My Life Away has given up dip, so all bunnies should be careful
- And double growth: Victory Girls Blog explains why Conservatives are mostly useless….read it first
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (and more FMJ) (both last week’s). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Weekend Linkaround. And Ailene Reins at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Tibby Muldoon. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- American Power features Victoria’s Secret video. And Sammy Braddy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Leland Yee, the Kochs, and a Corrupt Press. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Grandfather.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Stand Up For Principle.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Natalia Paris (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Uruguay. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kristen Bell. And ready for summer.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Tara Lynn.
- The Chive has relections.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has hottie.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Spring Break. And more Spring Break.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba is washing cars. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 linkfest. And Jennifer Lawrence.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Crimea Update: Russia Storms Last Ukrainian Base and Weekend Links (last week’s. This week’s: We Remember Former POW Jeremiah Denton, Jr. and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: United States Marine Corps. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.