Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. Are you ready for the big chill coming? Not sure who did this pinup, but, believe it or not, it is a painting, not a photo. With a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses the no voter fraud meme
- Sister Toldjah notes yet another glitch in healthcare.401
- Defy The Narrative notes that Jesus isn’t allowed in schools, but half-naked lesbians are
- Two Heads Are Better Than One covers Di Feinstein back to her gun banning ways
- The Camp Of The Saints features Lady Michbeth’s royal progress
- The Lonely Conservative takes on socialism in a modern world
- Victory Girls Blog notes that Obama really cares about your privacy or something
- Wake Up America covers Youtube and government suppression
- Scared Monkeys has Nancy Pelosi doing her imitation of Rain Man
- Moonbattery follows the story of Muslims suing the Empire State Building
- Legal Insurrection finds yet another race hoax
- Flopping Aces notes that the media is stunned by the failure of Libya
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has Obama’s 18 point response to Putin
- Director Blue features an interesting award being given to Queen “KKK” Pelosi
- And last, but not least, John Hawkins notes how America is turning out a generation of wimps
- And one to grow on: That Mr. G Guy has rules for thee, but not for me
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (and more FMJ). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Allira Cohrs at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Tibby Muldoon. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- American Power features Kate Upton video. And Amy Green.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Wimp Factory. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Ezekiel Emanuel: Obamacare Will Destroy Employer-based Insurance.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s a joke. And Friday Free-for-all.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Natalia Paris.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Italia. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Yamila Diaz. And car wash.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Marquita Pring.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away knows.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Demons.
- House Of Eratosthenes features cheerleaders that need more clothes.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has Saturday short shorts. And says Buenas.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 linkfest. And Saturday linkfest.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter Kate Upton.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Crimea Referendum Vote and Weekend Links (last week’s. This week’s: Crimea Update: Russia Storms Last Ukrainian Base and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: the Army and the Air Force. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.