Happy Sunday! Another fine day in the Once and Future Nation of America. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, Democrats are getting increasingly worried about losing the Senate. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help. Yes, I know the French aspect. She’s really an American on a European trip!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Villainous Company notes that it’s good to be the king
- Melanie at Victory Girls Blog is proud to be a Republican Conservative
- This ain’t Hell... notes that an icon has passed on
- Theodore’s World features thuggish Obama
- The Other McCain discusses feminists and their non-smelly vaginas
- The Lonely Conservative highlights another failure of the wacky left
- The Jawa Report notes a jihadi going all splody (premature detonation)
- The Gateway Pundit covers Obama’s ATF being lawless
- The First Street Journal is getting tired of all this snowy, cold global warming
- The Camp Of The Saints has a vote for the loser of the week: Ellmers or Issa
- Raised On Hoecakes has news from the tolerance front
- Public Secrets explains how you know a Democrat is panicking
- protein wisdom covers articles of impeachment
- Political Realities explains why he’s a Conservative
- And last, but not least, Pam Geller has another sickening story from the RoP
- And one to grow on: The H2 watched some network called Ms. NBC
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live at 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Miku Ohashi at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Tibby Muldoon. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- American Power features Kelly Brook video. And Rosamund Pike.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: “Obama Did Not Attend The Meeting”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Top Obamacare Official Quits, Rips Sebelius On Way Out.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: American Downfall.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Toni Garm.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Norway 2013. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Stacy Keibler. And Sara Sampio.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Ciara.
- The Chive has girls with glasses.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard. And an article on aborting fatherhood.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has a library girl. And a mother of the year candidate.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has Saturday short shorts. And says Buenas.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Thursday with Zuleyka Silver.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter is tickled in pink.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Crimea Referendum Vote and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Blondes!. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.