Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Edward D’Ancona, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys discusses Rand Paul winning the CPAC straw poll
- Patterico highlights some guy saying a president shouldn’t take all those vacations
- Director Blue notes which cars have the most obnoxious drivers (This one is a few days old, but kinda funny)
- Free North Carolina covers an elderly lady jailed for feeding birds
- Raised On Hoecakes has some good news for bloggers, thanks to Getty Images
- The Lonely Conservative covers what Ann Coulter says should be the GOP’s #1 issue
- The Hockey Schtick catches the IPCC head denying what the IPCC stated
- Wizbang notes that no DNC member can think of a Hillary accomplishment
- The People’s Cube has great quotes then and now
- The Daily Gator notes how Los Federales wasted another $2.4 million
- Q&O notes science in the service of politics
- protein wisdom covers black teen unemployment
- Atlas Shrugs notes another sterling example for the RoP
- Legal Insurrection wonders if Obama sabotaged Kerry’s peace talks
- And last, but not least, Lady Liberty 1885 points out that Occupy Monday is coming
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live at 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Yukina Momoyama at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Jasmine Black (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- American Power features Anais Zanotti. And Sara Sampaio.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Why the GOP Makes Sense for Millennials. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Ted Cruz calls for abolition of the IRS.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: #CPAC2014.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Olivia Garson (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Croation girls.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sophia Bush.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Amber Rose.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has a girl with a gun.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has Saturday short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Friday with Melissa Clark. And Rule 5 Linkfest.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Deutschland Boober Alles.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Russia’s “Uncontested Arrival” in Ukraine’s Crimea Region and Weekend Links
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Romania. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.