Happy pre-Thanksgiving Sunday! A time to reflect on the Once And Future Nation Of America, as we give thanks for family, friends, loved ones. And the mockingbird singing outside my window at 7am. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Blazing Cat Fur discusses the loser of a deal with Iran
- The People’s Cube offers Citizen Cloud, powered by the NSA
- The Lonely Conservative notes the latest insanity from the NY Times
- The Last Refuge has more Common Core insanity
- The Hayride covers that Mary Landrieu Mussolini picture
- The First Street Journal notes all the high ranking officers purged
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses Obama’s Munich moment
- Public Secrets notes the high speed rail fail in Brokeifornia
- neo-neocon offers up some serious cuteness
- Maggie’s Notebook provides Obama’s message to Israel
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that Obama has not talked with Netanyahu since Iran deal was signed
- Fausta points out that fixing grammar is not racism
- Director Blue notes the lies Team Obama tells
- Wishing our good blogfriend Curmudgeon best wishes on her adventures
- And last, but not least, congratulatons to Grandpa R.S. McCain!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Zoe Alexander. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Friday Beauty. And DaleyBabe!. And Shizuka Miyazawa at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Victoria’s Angels. And Stacey Poole. More: Rachel Williams. More: Rule 5 Sunday.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama personally ordered Reid to change filibuster rule. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Last Days of the Republic, Filibuster Edition.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Pic Dump. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Classic Liberal has Rule 5 Going To Hell. And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Pamela David.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Bikini 2013 (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Jessica Biel. And fishing.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Whitney Thompson.
- The Chive has sexy chivers.
- The Troglopundit notes how to talk to skeptics about “climate change”, but still no Danica (last week’s).
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Shaw’s Blog has Rule 5 Anna Chapman.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has vintage Thanksgiving Rule 5. And Talisa Soto rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Toronto Mayor Rob Ford More Popular Than Obama and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Sweden. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s. This week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.