Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. My Devils won, my Pirates kick royal booty, we’ll see what the Giants do. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers notes the doctor drop is starting
- The Gateway Pundit covers the (at least) 27 Dems who said you could keep your plan
- Raised On Hoecakes brings a really heartwarming story
- Sister Toldjah brings naked socialism…not the good kind
- The Lonely Conservative notes a wee bit of an issue with bringing back insurance in NY
- The Last Tradition notes more Obamacare registration issues
- The Daley Gator says that it must suck to be a liberal
- Doug Powers has some Obamacare victims you shouldn’t fee sorry for…I don’t
- Yid with Lid has stupid media bias tricks
- The Last Refuge wonders about race based car loans
- That Mr. G Guy notes that Biden got a woman killed
- Public Secrets brings out the cluebat for mugged liberals
- protein wisdom has language highjacking for O-care
- neo-neocon has the modified Obamacare rapture
- And last, but not least, Joshuapundit notes an awkward anti-Israel moment at the UN
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sophie Mei. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s, cause Bob was sick. But, he does have tatas).
- Daley Gator has Saturday Beauty. And DaleyBabes!. And Kim Lee at Sunday pics.
- American Power has Emma Kuziara. And Diana Vickers. More: Sunday Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Ted Cruz was right? Chicago Tribune calls for all-out repeal of Obamacare. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s “Fix” Totally Illegal, But You Knew That.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Pic Dump. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Free Markets, America, and Michelle Keegan (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Nell McAndrews.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Bikini 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Advertising women.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Katya Zharkova.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- The Troglopundit notes how to talk to skeptics about “climate change”, but still no Danica (last week’s).
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Shaw’s Blog has Rule 5 Bar Refaeli
- Barking Moonbat EWS wonders about thousand dollar knickers.
- Evil Blogger Lady has the daughters of Alec Baldwin Rule 5. And Lara Logan rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Rush Limbaugh Destroys Oprah’s Racism Claims and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Basic Combat Training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.