Happy Sunday! Another fine day in the nation of Bye Bye to your health plan. This pinup is by Zoe Mozert, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Zilla Of The Resistance has kind words for Hillary C
- This ain’t Hell… has surprising info on Volt sales
- The People’s Cube notes that Christmas came early for Comrade Sebelius
- The Lonely Conservative notes that Medicare money expenditures have been doing great
- The Last Tradition is impressed by Obamacare pricing
- The Gateway Pundit wonders why you’re upset about keeping your plan (sarcasm was a bit tough on this one)
- The Daley Gator has Liberals stuck in reality
- That Mr. G Guy is impressed by Karl Rove and the NRSC
- Lee Stranahan has the timeline on Benghaze, and loves how the media did
- Sister Toldjah is impressed by linking sex with voting
- Public Secrets marvels at how thoughtful DHS was when it came to healthcare.gov security
- protein wisdom loves that Obamacare isn’t about health care
- Powerline is impressed by the dedication of Politico to Obamacare
- Legal Insurrection thinks Obama costumes is a bad idea
- And last, but not least, No Frakking Consensus is thrilled to be mentioned in the NY Times
- Plus one to grow on: new addition to feedreader, Black and Right, offers up race-baiter of the day.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sophie Mei. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Saturday beauty. And more DaleyBabes Friday! And Weekend Blog Tour. And Piper Perabo at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret Holiday special.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Sex, lies and – if you insist – let’s go to the videotape. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: A Critical Insight into Obamacare’s Failure.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Katharine McPhee and the Government Shut Down (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Kathy Eusse.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Vietnam 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Piper Perabo.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Sofia Veraga.
- The Chive has women fishing.
- The Troglopundit has the most honored pic in military history, but no Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Dia de Muertos Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Sarah Palin’s Bear, Piers Morgan, and Weekend Links! (last week’s, so how ’bout more Christmas carol bannings?)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: It’s Cold Outside, Baby (here’s this week’s). And From Around The Blogroll (this week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.