Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day to remember the once and future nation of America. Let’s say a prayer for all our fellow citizens who’ve been affected by the severe storms and tornadoes. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- protein wisdom notes that suddenly a few rogue IRS agents became 88
- Ice Age Now covers the coldest UK spring in 50 years
- Not really a blog, but Science Daily has info on Hubble capturing the result of a galactic collision. Geeky cool!
- Wake Up America covers the Obama legacy of Americans giving up citizenship
- Victory Girls discusses Common Core
- The Lonely Conservative points out that the EPA is killing people with their regs
- Sister Toldjah (phineas) notices issues with the Ohio voter rolls
- Sentry Journal discusses why the Left hates the Founding Fathers
- Rhymes With Right features a profile in hypocrisy
- Right Truth notices that the happiness index plunged for a few Hopenchange groups
- Right Wing News covers Marco “Amnesty” Rubio getting hammered
- Legal Insurrection notices that Occupiers like bombs
- Joshua Pundit features Russia sending high end jets to Syria
- Hotair Pundit has more insanity from MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry
- And last, but not least, Gay Patriot features Eric Holder promising not to spy anymore.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
6pm: added a few more in bold
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Hannah Claydon. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And a Vanity flashback from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Amy Louise McKeen. And Kelly Brook. And sexiest women of 2013. And Sunday Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Former Prosecutor Pirro Draws Up a Six-Count Indictment of Eric Holder. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Holder Affidavit Indicated Possible Prosecution of Rosen.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has Lady Godiva.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Denise Richards.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Carmen Ortega.
- The Chive has sexy backs.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: I Told You So With Lena Headey. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has a change of pace.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Five Finger Death Punch Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, scandals edition (last week’s. This week’s).
- Teresamerica has Ireland Baldwin Rule 5
- House Of Eratosthenes has bikini and rock
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has vintage lovelies. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Lynda Carter. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (All last week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Gaffe-tastic Biden in Brazil “doesn’t want to come home” and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Swabbies. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.