Happy Sunday! Yet another gorgeous, if not broker than broke, day in America. This pinup is by Sean Early, with no help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Ann Althouse doesn’t think much of the NY Times’ attacks on Ted Cruz
- American Power discusses the rise of female gun ownership
- Atlas Shrugs points towards more awesomeness peace from the Religion of Peace
- Cold Fury discusses the “national conversation”
- Doug Ross highlights Chicago priorities on guns
- Fausta highlights the $9/hr unemployment act
- House of Eratosthenes doesn’t think much of the “science” of climate change
- Jammie Wearing Fools features liberals calling raaaaacism over Sports Illustrated swim suits
- Political Realities opines on the dangers of 2014
- protein wisdom says it’s full of fecal matter
- Public Secrets isn’t too impressed by Obama’s Benghazi interest
- Eeew! Right Truth has a woman who tatted herself up with Twilight
- Say Anything has a silly AP headline
- Scared Monkeys sees a business get the Obama kiss of death
- And last, but not least, The Hayride features goats….that scream like Democrats
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Maite Perroni. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And moreDaleyBabe! And Hotlinks from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Rule 5 Saturday. And Rule 5 linky luv.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica bunnies.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Illegal immigration. Is it a crime or not?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Dereliction of Duty: State Of The Union Blues.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Carly Foulkes plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss France 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Thora Birch.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Greta Garbo. And Celeb bikini bods over 40.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Mainstream Fallacies With Piper Perabo. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot teacher. And lingerie ladies And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Amanda Seyfried. And Full Metal Reacharound.
- Victory Girls Blog has Daredevil Vladimir Putin rides Russian Meteor and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – In Iraq. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.