Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous, albeit white in the Northeast, day in America. Not sure who did this pinup, which I added to, but, this is something people up north could be doing, though on heat created snow instead of non-frozen water (if heat creates snow, does that mean cold creates non-frozen water?)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Grandpa John’s has the new Coexist graphic
- The Lonely Conservative covers the new Central Planning Office’s idea for a safe and fascistic home
- The People’s Cube wants to shoot evil pickups
- The RightNewz catches CNN leaving out something from crazy liberal Dorner’s manifesto
- small dead animals links to videos about employment advice from liberals and conservatives
- Rhymes with Right covers the irony and hypocrisy of Ron Paul
- darleen click (protein wisdom) covers Bush compared to Hitler when it comes to painting
- Planck’s Constant has the latest raaaaacist rant from Louis Farrakhan
- Legal Insurrection wonders when laughing about abortion became hip
- Kurt (Gay Patriot) discusses our agenda driven media
- Flopping Aces wonders what all the bullets and black helicopters mean
- Fire Andrea Mitchell catches Obama quietly taking the teeth out of a Bush law meant to stop child soldiers
- Doug Ross has the elephant in the gun grabbers room
- At Da Tech Guy’s Blog, Roxeanne De Luca explains why college students are stripping to repay their loans
- And last, but not least, Atlas Shrugs covers dhimmitude at the Huffington Post
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Saskia Howard Clark . And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And moreDaleyBabe!
- American Power has Bar Refaeli. And Kelly Brook (both last week’s).
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Danica robbing banks.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Karl Rove and rich GOP donors wage war on Tea Party. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Dereliction of Duty: Obama Did Nothing to Save Americans in Benghazi–and Lied About It.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Jade Scarmazzo plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Honduras 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sexy Vulcan’s.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Joan Crawford. And Kate Upton.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Pistol Grip Pump Rule 5. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And lingerie ladies And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Emma Stone.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Obama Skeet Shooting Scandal and Weekend Links! (last week’s, so how about the truth of priorities). This week’s: CNN Anchor Deb Feyerick Has No Idea How Idiotic She Sounds and Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – The Norwegian Army. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.