Happy Sunday! Another awesome day in America. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, getting ready for Ravens vs. 49ers. I’m taking Ravens by 4. Not sure who did this pinup, it looks like it might be by Gil Elvgren. Anyone know?
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Powerline is out of ammo
- Phineas (Sister Toldjah) points towards more ObamaCare layoffs
- Wild Thing highlights the Obama admin cutting out cooked breakfast for troops
- The Lonely Conservative notes that Obama put of his decision on Keystone yet again
- The People’s Cube explains where all the missing workforce really went
- This ain’t Hell… highlights a rescue because of a gun
- Weasel Zippers catches the NY Times lying
- Bob Owens highlights governmental extortion
- HotAirPundit has the economic numbers from Obama’s 1st and 2nd coronations
- Maggie’s Notebook receives email from the US DOJ
- Doug Powers (Michelle Malkin) takes on Sly Stallone
- Patterico covers Obama and illegal alien welfare recipients
- Q&O speaks plainly about force
- The Daley Gator has more from the Sharia Corner
- And last, but not least, The Blogmocracy highlights all the sheriffs saying “no” to Obama gun control
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Alessia Mancini. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And moreDaleyBabe!
- American Power has Bar Refaeli. And Kelly Brook.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee (last week’s). And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit features sexy Super Bowl commercials, including Danica. Yes, this is how you get linked at Pirate’s Cove!
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Karl Rove and rich GOP donors wage war on Tea Party. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Officer, Arrest That President!.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Lisa Jenkins plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Germany 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Freckled Cintia Dicker.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Marilyn Monroe.
- The Chive has mirror girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Pistol Grip Pump Rule 5. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And lingerie ladies And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Emily VanCamp.
- TeresAmerica has mini-eagle freedom links.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Obama Skeet Shooting Scandal and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – The British Army. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.