If All You See…

…is a Gaia hating washing machine wasting non-renewable water, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is Wizbang, with a post congratulating California.

Comment by john
2012-12-06 13:08:56

That is an Energy Star rated washer the kind that greenies use. It saves energy.

2012-12-06 16:29:58

trolls are big friggin idiots who have no clue as to what they are talking about.

And, by the way Teach…..

ummmmmmmmmmm???
Nope, I am not going to even go there.

2012-12-06 16:48:26

But even energy star is bad for hotcoldwetdry, john, as it uses water.

What ya got, GB? Go there

2012-12-06 17:07:28

Do we really want to oogle and sexuallize a woman who seems to get her jollies by getting reamed by a washing machine’s agitator?

sigh… Teach made me do it momma!!!!

Comment by JGlanton
2012-12-07 04:00:04

I got nuthin’.

But I never knew what that reciprocating spirally thingy was for until Gumball clued me in. Now I wonder how a dryer works.

Sometimes in the summer in California they tell everyone not to use their washer and dryer until after 8pm to save the power plants from being overloaded. I don’t get it, because if we all fired up our machines at 8:01, wouldn’t that blow the big fuse? And why haven’t they built a new power plant in 35 years? Obviously this girl would have an opinion.

2012-12-07 10:09:45

Always thought that was the stupidestiest saying. Wait till after 7pm\8pm for cheaper rates, too. how would the electric companies know you are doing this after 7?

Well, now that they are pushing the new smart readers, probably. But, with generic readers, they would have no idea.

And, also thought it funny that … rates would necessarily skyrocket once people come home after 6pm turning their heaters or A/C’s on. Why not have the people run their heavy e-units during the day while no one else is home.

And, not sure she would have an opinion JG. She seems to be focused on other issues.

2012-12-07 11:32:22

This ‘warmist/babe’ meme really has legs… literally!

Lovely -n- linked:

RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
 Über-Blogger Michelle Malkin!

Bad Behavior has blocked 15922 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE