Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day to be an American, and a great day to be getting over the flu. Called out sick Saturday, first time in a long, long time. But, I figured that since I couldn’t stop sweating after showering, was kinda woozy, and had a 101 fever, yeah, work would be a Bad Idea. Anyway, this pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America features more Obamacare fallout
- The People’s Cube has Marxmas cards
- The Lonely Conservative provides a rationale for Obama’s tax and spend offer
- The Camp of The Saints discusses the Conservative dilemma
- Sister Toldjah features the latest on Fast and Furious
- Say Anything also has some Obamacare fallout
- Q&O says not to forget that government knows best
- Political Realities wonders if the GOP should take Obama seriously
- Maggie’s Notebook covers a school removing God from a poem
- Fire Andrea Mitchell says Hillary Clinton is a racist
- Director Blue features three must see charts
- Atlas Shrugs has the latest from the Religion of Peace (Excitable Alan Colmes blames Kim)
- American Power has some interesting thoughts on Grover Norquist
- American By Birth has a politically correct Christmas
- And last, but not least, Real Science provides more evidence of Warmist corruption
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Liz Asset. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Kate Upton video. And honey trap.(both last week’s)
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday Links. And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit provides a non-Danica perspective on the lottery jackpot.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Don’t let the GOP hold middle class tax cuts “hostage”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: White House Increasingly Comfortable With Cliff Dive.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Michea Crawford with links.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Carmen Electra.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Cleo Moore.
- The Chive has Hot Girls In the Middle Of Nowhere. And female surfers.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs (last week’s).
- The Classical Liberal has Liberal Democracy with Missy Peregrym (last week’s. This week’s: The War On Women with Elizabeth Banks). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has ballet eye candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has 57th Anniversary of the Day Rosa Parks Refused to Give Up her Seat and Links!!.
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Friday.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.