Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, in which we haven’t fallen off the fiscal cliff. Yet. Have no clue who did this pinup, I think it actually came from a Vespa advertisement, with a wee bit of added help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses an app that shouldn’t be built
- Rhymes With Right notices WalMart’s 12 days of giving
- Sentry Journal thinks restoring liberty should be kind of a big deal
- Public Secrets wonders about cooling in the future
- Political Realities discusses giving Obama what he wants
- Patterico calls Obama bad words
- Maggie’s Notebook shouts racism
- Legal Insurrection has some news on what Egyptian government is about
- Doug Ross discusses the new Windows 8 (personally, I can’t stand the way it looks and works)
- Blue Crab Boulevard is surprised by what Obama staffers plan to do
- The Blogmocracy isn’t particularly impressed by Condi Rice
- This ain’t Hell… brings up Nanny Bloomberg and gun control
- The Other McCain discusses race baiting
- The Lonely Conservative is getting ready for the regulatory cliff
- And last, but not least, The Camp Of The Saints says Obama’s a Pharoah maker
- And one to grow on from the Classical Liberal: America RIP.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s). And dangerous breasts.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week (last weeks). Some Rule 5 Thanksgiving.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Hailee Rain. And Rule 5 News. And the Mammary Plot!
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s, featuring Nikki Reed). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Kate Upton video. And honey trap.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Links. And Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 173. Plus Kristen Bell. And Blogroll Spotlight (all still from 3 weeks ago. Where’s Jamie? He’s doing OK after surgery. Go wish him well).
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has a non-Danica human Barbie.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Politically Correct Guide to Racism for Idiots. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Living Hell of Socialism — in Pictures.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday Rerun. And a second BBF (because the real one is horrific). And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Cowboys cheerleaders. And some good news (for some)!
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Victoria Silvsdedt.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Lena Horne.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- The Classical Liberal has Liberal Democracy with Missy Peregrym. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup. (last week’s)
- Barking Moonbat EWS has smart eye candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has Abortion Rate is Down Despite Obama and Links!!.
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Friday Sorta.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Maquisards. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.