Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in The People’s Socialist Republic Of America, er, the United States. The birds are singing, the EPA has designated your home a wildlife refuge. All the normal stuff. Might be a bit too early to be cynical, eh? Anyhow, this pinup is by Bill Layne, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain points out that Obama knew it was terrorism quickly
- Weasel Zippers covers Harry Reid blowing off any investigation into Benghazi
- Teresamerica brings cuteness overload with dogs that surf
- Raised On Hoecakes brings a bit of military lunacy from England
- The People’s Cube has an exclusive on Obama’s desktop
- The Lonely Conservative covers those middle class tax cuts
- Sister Toldjah covers how Team Obama bungled Benghazi (also here)
- Political Realities discusses the rhetoric of raising taxes
- Jihad Watch highlights what a convicted jihadi started singing in court
- Jammie Wearing Fools highlights who PBO is going to for economic advice
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has the layoffs count
- Twitchy covers liberals who aren’t sure why Benghazi matters
- Doug Ross has the latest from Turbo Tax Timmy
- Bob Owens discusses raaaaacism
- And last, but not least, heartbreaking news about one of the great fun bloggers, Amusing Bunni, via Political Clown Parade.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Kelly Andrews. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Heidi Montag. And Kelly Brook Penelope Cruz.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Links. And Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 173. Plus Kristen Bell. And Blogroll Spotlight (all still from 2 weeks ago. Where’s Jamie? He’s doing OK after surgery. Go wish him well).
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit would probably find more deer if he brought Danica along.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Harry Reid’s Benghazi Cover-Up. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Is Petraeus Scandal an Obama Scandal?.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Evan Rachel Wood. And some Cowgirls cheerleaders!
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And the Real Miss America.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Anne Hathaway.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Corinne Calvet.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade says “thank you for your service”. (last week’s)
- The Classical Liberal has Gun Control With Ginniger Goodwin. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has goddess eye candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Twinkie Apocalypse and Weekend Links!!.
- American By Birth wonders if God has said OK.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Heading Into Combat? And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s. This week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.