Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the neighborhood, a great day to be an American. The election is almost here. Finally. Thank God. Then we’re almost ready to get the campaign going for the 2014 midterms!
Anyhow, I have no idea who did the above pinups, but, I was surprised I hadn’t used the top one before, and I never did give you a Halloween one during the week. So, doubleshot
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America discusses the massive amount of military figures about to endorse Romney
- Thus Spake Russ has a word for Libertarians
- The Strat-Sphere discusses polling in an alternate universe
- The Other McCain isn’t too impressed with Ben&Jerry’s
- The Lonely Conservative points out the greatness of FEMA (fail)
- The Jawa Report reports on dead people voting
- Scared Monkeys highlights Obama and his jobs council’s divorce
- Rhymes With Right covers Mia Love
- Q&O has all sorts of predictions
- Political Realitiesfeatures closing arguments
- Moonbattery covers green corruption
- Maggie’s Notebook wonders what will happen if it’s a Romney landslide
- Legal Insurrection has the Empty Chair Countdown
- Gay Patriot puts Obama and Romney in contrast
- And last, but not least, Fausta has all sorts of fun pre-election videos
- And one to grow on: Zombie discusses every day during Obama’s reign as an October surprise
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Pollyanna Woodward. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Kate Upton. And Kelly Brook.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Soaked Sunday links. And Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 173. Plus Kristen Bell. And Blogroll Spotlight (all last week’s. Where’s Jamie?).
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit highlights a really, really stupid babe.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: SEALs killed in Benghazi 7 Hours After White House Informed of Attack. And Saturday’s The President, the State Department and Benghazi.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Carrie Pullaro.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – The Machinist, Florence Welch.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Martha Hyer.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has some Libertarian Rule 5. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has goddess eye candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama wants you to Vote for Revenge, Romney for Love of Country; and Saturday Links!
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Friday (new edition to the linkfest!)
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Israeli Defense Force. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.