Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, but, all you in Sandy’s way need to take precautions. Remember, most people are killed not from the wind, but from the water. Forget the milk, make sure you have flashlights, batteries, canned goods (and a can opener), and a little cook stove. NOAA has a good website on preparedness, which includes what you need for a kit. Hint: it doesn’t include lots of beer. Oh, and this pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
Anyhow, what is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Doug Ross says no investigation is necessary on Benghazi, Obama just has to answer 10 simple questions
- Gay Patriot wonders if Republicans will have a turnout advantage
- Sunshine Hours wonders about the notion of burning trees instead of coal
- Zilla’s home! Go say hi, and wish her the best.
- Victory Girl’s Blog points out that Obama didn’t bother to vote to protect rape victims
- This ain’t Hell… covers green business as usual
- Traction Control tells undecideds that it is OK to vote for Romney
- The Strata-Sphere wonders if Obama allowed the Benghazi attacks to continue in order to rally the country
- The Lonely Conservative covers the Des Moines Register endorsement of Romney
- The Giants are going to make the Dallas Cowgirls cry…OK, not a link, just saying. Oh, I guess a link. Randy’s gonna be cryin’.
- The Jawa Report points out that Obama can’t even call the Benghazi terrorists terrorists.
- The Classic Liberal features some typically clueless Obama supporters
- Pundit and Pundette discusses what women want
- Planck’s Constant discusses when and how to interrupt complainers
- Nice Deb discusses Obama voting “present” on Benghazi
- And last, but not least, Jammie Wearing Fools catches Joe being Joe
Oops. Hit the publish button early, I had another post up for editing. The Rule 5 and linkfest links will be up by 11am.
Oh, and make sure to Tweet Dan Riehl to get better.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Amanda Averill. And Rule 5 News. (both last week’s. Where’s Bob? He’s apparently sick. Get better, Bob!)
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. Links you should be reading today.). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Catarina Migliorini. And Jessica Davies.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links. And Saturday morning links with Rule 5.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 173. Plus Kristen Bell. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has the Russian version of voting for the first time. And blushes.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Benghazi bungle requires act of urgent political hygiene.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Cameron Diaz.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Once upon a time.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has The Good Life With Alina Vacariu (last week’s. This week’s: The Myth of Deregulation with Natalie Martinez). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has i-candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Children Of The Future, and LINKS (this is the same vid I mentioned in the previous post)!
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Friday (new edition to the linkfest!)
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links(last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – The Czech Republic. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.