Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The squirrels are scampering, the air is crisp, liberals are destroying Romney yard signs. Ah, fall during an election year. This pinup is by not a clue, with a wee bit of help. If anyone knows the artist, let me know. Looks kinda like a Gil Elvgren.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Glob discusses international monitors at US election polling sites
- American Power highlights all the Libya timelines
- Autonomous Mind mentions the failure of wind power in the UK
- Victory Girls Blog has the real Not Optimal list
- Weasel Zippers covers Obama’s latest gaffe, involving Lilly Ledbetter Act
- Truth Before Dishonor highlights money in politics
- The Right Newz covers Sandra Fluke’s 15 minutes being over
- Smitty at The Other McCain notes the smell of fear coming from the Left
- The Lonely Conservative posts Obama’s 5 point 2nd term plan
- The Daley Gator wonders what Dems do when they run out of race cards
- Right Truth highlights an insane judges ruling on KSM
- Raised On Hoecakes covers the wonderful gift of free speech given by….the UN?
- Maggie’s Notebook has some updates on the Ft. Hood “workplace violence”
- House Of Eratosthenes is learning about liberals
- And last, but not least, Doug Ross discusses the Obama campaign admitting defeat
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Amanda Averill. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Alessandra Ambrosio. And Heidi Montag.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links. And Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 172. Plus Neve Campbell. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has a Danica Halloween costume.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Has the preference cascade begun?. And Sunday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Spinning Benghazi.
- The H2 has Medium Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Daniela Lopes.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Catrinel Menghia.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Anita Ekberg.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has The Good Life With Alina Vacariu. And the CL Report. And Rule 5 Monday!
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has i-candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has Pretty In Pink, and LINKS!
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links(last week’s. This week’s is up.).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – US Marine Corps. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.