Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day to be an American. The sun is shining, the birds are singing….good grief, that mockingbird is really going to town. And now he’s doing frogs. This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain discusses the false flag racist shirt at a Romney rally
- Powerline discusses Obama biting the hand that feeds him
- Scared Monkeys highlights Romney surging in Ohio
- The Lonely Conservative highlights Obama and race based school discipline
- Right Newz posts the topics for the 3rd debate
- The Strata-sphere says that the latest polling shows an Obama defeat
- The Troglopundit makes a good point regarding the Nobel Peace Prize to the EU
- Victory Girls Blog highlights the latest insanity by Libs against Paul Ryan
- Wake Up America discusses coal miners fighting back against Obama
- A Man, a Dog, And His Gun highlights that globull warming stopped 15 years ago
- Amusing Bunni has babies against Obama
- Bookworm Room wonders if Obama had a coke nail at college
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has a good explanation for Biden’s loony debate performance
- Maggie’s Notebook has the top 5 reasons to vote Romney/Ryan
- And last, but not least, neo-neocon gives us a break from politics to discuss blue jeans
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s). And says chicks dig Mitt.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Kate Upton. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Britney Spears. And Kate Upton.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links. And Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 171. Plus cocaine starlet and politics. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica shiny distractions.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Laughing at the Serious Issues: The Astounding Obama/Biden Miscalculation . And Sunday’s Larwyn’s Linx (not up at time of posting) Here it is: Who’s ‘Politicizing’ Benghazi? .
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Alina Vacariu.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – super awesome Emily Rose from Haven (yeah, I love that show).
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Jeanne Carmen.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has The War On Freedom With Sarah Carter. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has i-candy.
- Real Science does unintentional Rule 5, global warming 1965 edition
- Victory Girls Blog has Clintons v Obama, Blame Game on Benghazi, and LINKS!
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (Denial Edition) (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Coasties. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.