Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. Just about time for Warmists to start blaming cold weather on greenhouse gases. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Sentry Journal discusses the consequences of electing leaders with little or no virtue
- Sister Toldjah tells Liberals to just get over the fact that Obama lost the debate
- The Other McCain wonders if the Obama meltdown is beginning
- Villainous Company says Obama “Is” everywhere
- Weasel Zippers points out that John Kerry has met Obama’s big shiny bus
- Teresamerica discusses Women For Romney
- Riehl World News highlights the christening of the USS Michael Murphy
- Powerline wonders about an October surprise
- Maggie’s Notebook discusses Obama’s untraceable donations
- Legal Insurrection wants someone to cry themselves to sleep
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers the SNL spoof of the debate
- Hot Air discusses “gun stamping”
- Gay Patriot catches the NY Times doing something funny regarding gas prices
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell is having a tough time wondering who to root for, Code Pink or the Taliban
- And one to grow on: Doug Ross delves deeper into the Israeli shootdown of an Iranian drone
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s). And wonders if “full figured” is an insult.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with natalia Belova. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Amit Freidman. And Jordan Carver.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links. And how to cook a turkey.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 170. Plus Mila Kunis. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Front Row Amy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama, Dems Almost Answerable to No One. And Sunday’s Larwyn’s Linx. And does Rule 5 wrong with growing the middle.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Shannan Click.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has hump day humor.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – more Italian sightseeing.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Gene Tierney.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has skewed polls.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has Anti-social Politics with Camila Alves. And the CL Report (both last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Victory Girls Blog has the commissioning of the USS Michael Murphy and linkage
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (Denial Edition)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Women driving jets.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.