Happy Sunday! Another beautiful below average temperature day in America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Gateway Pundit informs us about whiny Charlie Crist backing Obama
- Powerline discusses the phony “Republican women for Obama”
- Raised On Hoecakes embraces obscurity
- The Hayride discusses what the (Democrat voting) Anarchists plan
- The Looking Spoon offers up conservative superheroes
- The Last Tradition covers lesbians suing a Catholic owned inn
- Sister Toldjah wonders who the real extremist is
- Reihl World View covers sexual harassment at DHS
- Q&O wants Obama to define “compromise”
- Political Realities has the spin on deportation numbers
- Nice Deb discusses a prelude to a shellacking
- At Gay Patriot, there is a discussion about whether government spending stimulates
- Fire Andrea Mitchell features NBC idiocy
- Doug Ross highlights the misleading, and now banned, adds for the Chevy Volt in Europe
- And last, but not least, Blue Crab Boulevard highlights how bad the Obama recovery is
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s. This week’s)
- teresamerica has a heart warming story (last week’s).
- Camp Of The Saints doesn’t have Rule 5 Saturday. And Hump Day Rule 5 (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Celine Dion. And Nicole Kidman. And some Rule 5 Britney Spears with linkage (last weeks).
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 165. Plus January Jones. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit is upset no one told him about Danica on South Park.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: “Republican Women for Obama” Revealed as Fakes.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Jennifer Ellison. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
Fox News Channel’s Jenna Lee!.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Heather Graham.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde. (last week’s) And say a prayer for his wife, a big C update.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Diahann Carroll.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Union Jack beach volleyball and linkage (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has Rule 5 Candy. And the CL Report.
- All American Blogger has Neil Armstrong.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has promises
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – A gun weapon and a smile.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.