Happy Sunday! I considered giving everyone a nice Christmas pinup, since the pick of Paul Ryan was a nice gift for Conservatives, but, na, I’ll save those. I have not a clue who did this one, which has an addition. Nice, though, eh?
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15 (it would be entirely too easy to go for Paul Ryan posts, so, I shan’t)
- Teresamerica wonders if Obama is hostile to all religions, or just Christianity
- Raised On Hoecakes has some interesting thoughts on the US women’s soccer jerseys
- The First Street Journal is really hoping that this is satire
- The Lonely Conservative points out what Obama forgot to mention
- Wizbang has the climate battle round 2
- Ice Age Now wonders if a super volcano is awakening
- At Twitchy, we learn that the latest target of the Left is Papa John’s
- American Power features the Kos going bat guano
- Conservative Commune discusses firearms murders
- OK, one Paul Ryan post, and DaTechGuy has a great one to read
- Doug Ross discusses what Democrats believe
- Fausta discusses teddy bears and freedom
- Jammie Wearing Fool highlights this weekends Chicago values
- Nice Deb explains that Obama did gut welfare
- And last, but not least Political Realities discusses the hypocrisy of Obama
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has a heart warming story. And Eagle Freedom Links. And Jenna Jameson Supports Mitt Rule 5 (both last week’s).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Genevieve Morton. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Alex Morgan and Lady Gaga. And Rule 5 Sunday (last week’s).
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 163. Plus Sofia Verga. And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s).
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Rule 5 college football advice.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: America CAN Be SAVED: The Ryan Revolution Begins!. And today’s Larwyns Linx.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Olympics style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Aubrie Lemon. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
Fox News/Fox Business’ Diane Macedo.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Laetitia Casta – Tax Refugee .
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde. (last week’s) And say a prayer for his wife, post surgery.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Jean Harlow.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Union Jack beach volleyball and linkage (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has the unmistakable odor of fear.
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Evangeline Lilly (last week’s).
- The Classical Liberal has You Didn’t Build That With Amy Smart (last week’s). And the CL Report. And Debt Bomb Rule 5 (last week’s).
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack (last week’s)
- Wizbang has the Olympic babe of the day. And here.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Laying down on the job.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.