Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, otherwise known as “Sundogday”, so, please, don’t eat the dogs! This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- protein wisdom offers an irony alert for an ‘anti-bullying’ speaker
- Legal Insurrection points out that Obama got Osama, but lost the Middle East
- Wizbang covers Obama’s ‘none of the above’ energy strategy
- Wake Up America points out that Obama is very generous with American taxpayer money to the Palestinians
- Wait, Nutella isn’t healthy? The POH Diaries has the 411
- The First Street Journal highlights that Romney is running on his record
- Teresamerica covers the new anti-protesting law
- Shockingly, Lee Stranahan finds out that MMFA ….. lies
- Randy’s Roundtable covers the Obama (snicker) recovery
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses the George Zimmerman charges
- Conservative Commune covers the UN climate neutrality report
- American Power discusses the new politics of hostage taking
- Flopping Aces points out that not all capitalism is created equal
- Jihad Watch points to dhimmitude at a prison
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb wonders just who owns May Day
- And one to grow on: you’ll notice that the bottom part does not end with Don Surber: that’s because he has retired from blogging in order to concentrate on his regular journalism. We’ll miss you, Don, and good luck!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Beyonce, with lots of links.
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom links.
- Weekend Link Love: Barry White Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Amber Lancaster and State Oppression (last weeks). And The CL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Diana Morales. And Rule 5 News. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Kelly Brook Rule 5. And some Katherine Jenkins!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 148. Plus Hayden Panettiere. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And your Sunday hymn (both last weeks).
- The Troglopundit has no Danica, but does have a human Barbie doll!
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: John McCain, the 2008 election, and civil unrest. (last weeks. This weeks: Acorn Insider says Obama DOJ has gone wild.)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Lily Aldridge (last weeks). And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Israel 2011. (last weeks)
- American Perspective has a mid-week Rule 5 break (last weeks).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Claudia Schiffer Still Hot.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has loose thoughts and roosters.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #43, Irina Shayk.
- Coppius Gasser has some double Saturday treats.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Diana Dors, the British Marilyn Monroe.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has twins.
- Questions and Observations has a Saturday link-a-rama.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton Beach Bunny
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – This One’s For Mom Edition.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.