Happy Sunday! It’s another great day in America, but, hide your dogs, North Carolina, Iowa, and Colorado, Obama is heading your way this coming week! This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help from some very pensive dogs who don’t want to be eaten
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15 (not everyone gets a dog bonus: that kind of meme can be a pain in the behind to write)
- Wake Up America points out that the Democrat dogs are abandoning Obama
- Watts Up With That? asks you to connect the dots
- Steven Goddard is not dead
- The POH Diaries offers up unhinged lefty art
- Smitty (The Other McCain) fisks another BHO weekly screed
- The Lonely Conservative tells us how socialism is working in Venezuala. At least they’re not eating dogs
- The First Street Journal wonders about political prisoners in the US
- American Power opines on dog eating and the lamestream media
- Scared Monkeys highlights a real hate crime
- Republican Redefined shows what a dog would look like if it was the dog Obama ate
- Raised on Hoecakes lists Obama’s accomplishments
- Political Clown Parade has Obama being boo’d
- Karl (Patterico) says Politifact has gone to the dogs
- Maggie’s Notebook shows how Occupy chose to remember the Holocaust (adding the link is helpful)
- And last, but not least, House of Eratosthenes makes up a new word, phrase, red dot science. Consider it stolen, MK.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last weeks. This weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Beyonce with tons of links (last weeks).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks is up).
- teresamerica has Heidi Klum Rule 5. (last weeks)
- Weekend Link Love: Bill Brasky Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Loose Money and Fettered People with Katrina Bowden (last weeks). And The CL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Rosamund Spike. And Rule 5 News. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has some Claudia Schiffer hotness. And some Rule 5!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 147. Plus Emma Stone. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee (last weeks). And your Sunday hymn.
- The Troglopundit has no Danica, but does have Twinkie p0rn!
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: John McCain, the 2008 election, and civil unrest.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Lily Aldridge. And a midweek Rule 5 break (last weeks).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Ke$ha, with lots of links.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Israel 2011.
- American Perspective has a mid-week Rule 5 break.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Liv Tyler – Elvish Armageddon.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has capitulated.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #42, Gabrielle Richens.
- Coppius Gasser has some Friday treats.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Adele Mara.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has Beach Butts
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – basic combat training at Fort Jackson Edition.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber, who has your cartoon of the day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.