If all you see is an awesome mode of transportation that…..oops, sorry, wrong meme. Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. The sun is shining, skinks are sunning themselves on the back deck, the mocking bird is…well, mocking other birds. And frogs. Car alarms. This pinup is by I have not a clue, with a wee bit of help.
BTW, can you believe I’ve kept this meme going for 7 years now? The first patriotic pinup post was April 3, 2005. Other than the Watcher’s Council, I can’t think of a weekly post in the ‘sphere that has lasted longer. Except Glenn Reynolds writing “heh” and “indeed”.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America discusses Ann Romney’s work experience
- Don Surber catches the AP wondering if Zimmerman has too many rights
- Fire Andrea Mitchell highlights what Obama told Solyndra in emails
- Jammie Wearing Fools has Dick Cheney on Obama
- Legal Insurrection wonders what’s left of the Zimmerman racist narrative
- Maggie’s Notebook exposes more wasted Stimulus money
- Moonbattery exposes a liberal version of the American dream
- Patterico’s Pontifications says, yes, 2012 will be a referendum on Obama
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders how much it costs the government to move a plant
- The Lonely Conservative covers Debbie Downer’s new look
- The POH Diaries wonders if Angela Corey will be the next Mike Nifong
- No Frakking Consensus discusses eco-narcissists
- The All American Blogger exposes a “moderate” Democrat
- The First Street Journal has an open letter to Hilary Rosen
- And last, but not least, Real Science highlights what a “stable” climate looks like
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (that was last weeks, this weeks is up). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Beyonce with tons of links (last weeks).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks).
- teresamerica has Heidi Klum Rule 5.
- Weekend Link Love: J Geils Band Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Loose Money and Fettered People with Katrina Bowden. And Rule 5, Make some noise.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Monica Bellucci. And Rule 5 News. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has the newest Victoria’s Secret angel.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday link dump.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 146. Plus Jennifer Lawrence. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And your Sunday hymn.
- The Troglopundit has no Danica, but does have Occutards!
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: President Looter.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Stephanie Ly. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Olivia Wilde, with lots of links.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Philippines 2011.
- American Perspective has a mid-week Rule 5 break.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Puffy Ashley Judd.
- Political Clown Parade has dumb bunnies (last weeks).
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has some Friday loose thoughts.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter wants to save the ta tas.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #42, Terrie Hatcher.
- Coppius Gasser has some Friday the 13th Rule 5 (NSFW) (and added to the blogroll)
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – The Fashionistas Edition.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber, who has your cartoon of the day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.