Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. This pinup is by Zoe Mozert, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Defeat the Mommie Commies: Vote for The Lonely Conservative and Zilla Of The Resistance in the Circle Of Moms contest. They also list the other conservatives you should vote for, getting Conservatives into the Top 25. This is ending more as a blog post than a quick link, but, remember, you can vote with your smartphone, too, hint hint
- Raised On Hoecakes points out the unintended consequences of the Minimum Wage
- The First Street Journal discusses the right to privacy
- The Jawa Report features Boobies against Islamists
- The Other McCain highlights a race-baiting meltdown
- The Looking Spoon spells April Fool’s Day in Liberal
- Fire Andrea Mitchell highlights yet another Occupy death
- Just One Minute discusses the Zimmerman/Martin audio tape
- Weasel Zippers highlights NBC doing an internal investigation over Zimmerman faked comment
- Gay Patriot discusses Obama’s “more flexibility” comment
- Legal Insurrection wonders about the public being so easy to manipulate
- Watts Up With That? has extreme cures for extreme sea level predictions
- Ace of Spades highlights a scientific problem
- Patterico’s Pontifications has the other side of the Obamacare bubble
- And last, but not least, Pundit and Pundette is forced to defend Romney
- And one to grow on: Sentry Journal wonders if the sun is setting on our liberties
- Finally, The All American Blogger has a guide to Pinterest
- All right, one more: A View From The Beach highlights that HuffPo bloggers now understand the difference between a slut and a whore
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Cameron Diaz with tons of links.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks).
- teresamerica has Julianne Hough Rule 5.
- Weekend Link Love: Harry Houdini Edition at All American Blogger. (last weeks)
- The Classical Liberal features Public Enemy Rule 5 (last weeks). And The CL Report. More: Chamber Of Corporatism with Kim Smith (last weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Clara Morgane. And Rule 5 News (last weeks). And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And a belated Happy National Cleavage Day!.
- American Power has Kelly Brook rule 5 links.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 144. Plus scifi girl Tricia Helfer, named #1! (Jamie is doing a long series on scifi girls. Check them all out). And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And your Sunday hymn.
- The Troglopundit has Danica in her underwear!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has the Jennifer Lawrence Hot Body controversy
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Zoe Duchesne. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Jennifer Nicole Lee, with lots of links.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Estonia 2011.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has old school protesting eye candy.
- American Perspective has some Rule 5 for the ladies. Sort of. (last weeks)
- The Rio Norte Line has Rule 5 Thursday – Marx Madness (last weeks).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Swapping spit with Alicia Silverstone.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs. (last weeks)
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has a Jeep! (last weeks)
- The First Street Journal brings something different to Rule 5 Blogging – Women with Weapons, Wooden Shoes Edition.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has new Marilyn Monroe photos.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber who doesn’t do April Fool’s Day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.